Re: maxHeight and maxWidth

The original thread was about both screencasts and rotating cameras, and
I've mostly been focusing on the screencasting case (trying to figure that
out before moving on to rotation).

But, actually, I have a question for you about getUserMedia:

If I specify an exact height of 90 pixels (min and max are 90) and the
camera can't open that small, what will an implementation of getUserMedia
be expected to do?  Will it scale the camera's input in order to get that
exact height, or will it just say "nope"?  Or is it implementation
dependent?