Re: Issue 497: RID as read-only in setParameters()?

I'd call it "read only once the RtpSender is created", but it can be passed
into the RtpSender "constructor".

We could make the rule "writable as long as the RtpSender isn't bound to a
remote description yet", but knowing whether it's bound or not yet is
tricky, thanks to addTrack reusing RtpSenders.