W3C WG Virtual Interim - February 25 - 1pm PST

From: Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 12:56:56 -0800
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
We have received 19 responses to our Virtual Interim Doodle and have landed
on February 25 at 1pm PDT. Final results are here, which should provide
local time zone: http://doodle.com/poll/gv6ys3r38fmrark3

Meeting Wiki: https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/February_25_2016
- This is a draft agenda, if you feel we have missed something or have
general comments, please let us know.

We are looking for proposals and slides from:

- Bernard Aboba
- Adam Bergkvist
- Taylor & Justin (& Peter T ?)
- Martin Thompson

Some basic rules:
1. If you see your name above, please edit the slide deck (link below) as
appropriate.
2. If possible please limit your slides to 5 per issue.
3. If you are including a PR, please add it to the summary discussion on
slide 5.
4. Please add your slides at least 1 week prior to the meeting (February 18)

Slide Deck:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1R7lQeo4LNGu0KKW9GLdkwJ5x8FUmR4qrnhfPFZO3WS8

Erik, for the chairs

*Hookflash* <http://hookflash.com/> | m 1.604.562.8647 | erik@hookflash.com