Re: WebRTC/MediaCapture Virtual meeting December 12th

On Wed, 2016-11-30 at 14:25 +0000, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK wrote:
> based on the Doodle [1] we've decided to schedule the meeting (WebEx
> - no travel) at
>
> *Monday December 12th, 21:00 - 22:30 UTC*
>
> We've started working on the agenda proposal, and welcome input.
>
> We think we will discuss mediacapture-main to some extent at least,
> that's why this mail also goes to the Media Capture mail list.

The WebEx conference has been scheduled.

You will find information on how to join WebEx from the meeting page:
https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/December_12_2016

and below for your convenience:

  Link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m315598dec945efd063dd86e26
c06fa8e
  Meeting number:   643 125 830
  Meeting password: 6724
  Audio connection: +1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number

Regards,
Vivien

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org