[webrtc-pc] Merged Pull Request: issue 566: replace set of senders/receivers/transceivers with algorithms

From: Daniel Burnett via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:33:32 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
burnburn has just merged burnburn's pull request 739 for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== issue 566: replace set of senders/receivers/transceivers with
algorithms ==
I have (mostly) replaced "set of senders" and "set of receivers" with
new algorithms based on the set of transceivers (issue #566), but I'm
not clear on how to get access to the appropriate transceiver in
addTrack, so it and the related track event have not been updated.
Interestingly, in 'dispatch a receiver' in 5.1.1, step 7, a
transceiver variable is already being used but was never defined.
Clearly the magic happens in step 6, but again, not clear how to find
the correct transceiver on which the new receiver should appear
(unless I just defer to JSEP).

So we can apply this PR and then clean up the three remaining uses of
"set of receivers" in a new PR, or someone can modify my PR.
Thoughts?

See https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/739