[webrtc-pc] RTCIceCandidate constructor should not require sdpMid dictionary member

From: Adam Bergkvist via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 12:08:14 +0000
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
adam-be has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc:

== RTCIceCandidate constructor should not require sdpMid dictionary
member ==
> If sdpMid is not present, a TypeError exception will be thrown.

Even though sdpMid takes precedence, we should allow either sdpMid or
sdpMLineIndex to identify a media description. Then we can't throw on
missing sdpMid.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/605 using your GitHub account