Re: CSRC and DOMHighResTimestamp

On Sep 26, 2015, at 12:40 PM, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:

> @martinthomson said:
>> Epoch can be document load time.
>
> As I noted elsewhere, we need to be very precise about how this is
> translated from the RTP based on what the local browser understands to
> be the relationship between the remote RTP time and the local
> DOMHighResTimestamp time, including different epochs, time errors, and drift.

[BA] Can you take a shot at posting text to the list?

Other than some typos, the only other remaining question is determining exactly what dictionary entries are updated when a packet with CSRCs, the mixer-client extension but no client-mixer extension is received.

In this case, are just the CSRC audio level entries updated, or is the SSRC audio level entry also to be computed per RFC 6464 (although it is not actually present)?