Re: Removing syntaxerror for ice candidates

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:21:27 +0000
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>

> On Jul 7, 2015, at 3:03 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
> * there is no definition of what it means for an ICE candidate to be malformed (the RFC doesn't define such a term)

not arguing what when and how and error should be returned but ICE candidates do have a clear syntax and we can sort out the tickle ICE spec that defines this to be clear about what's valid. I do think we should get a some reasonable error somewhere if you pass garbage as the ICE candidates. ICE is hard to debug at the best of times.