Re: Decisions and further work coming from Seattle f2f

There were two other PRs we decided to write, of which I agreed to be the
Driver:
- Add getCapabilities to RTCRtpReceiver.  I thought I would add it to the
one for RTCRtpSender, but that was already merged :).
- Add fields to RTCIceCandidate, such as component, ip, port, etc.