Answers to TAG security questionnaire for WebRTC

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:34:42 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

In order to help the upcoming wide-review of the WebRTC 1.0 spec by
privacy and security focused groups (WebAppSec, PING) as well as by the
TAG, I took a stab at answering the TAG security questionnaire for the
WebRTC 1.0 API:
   questionnaire: https://w3ctag.github.io/security-questionnaire/
   answers:
https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/issues/265#issuecomment-147394405

Given the richness and complexity of the WebRTC API, I would very much
appreciate if others could review these suggested answers to check both
their correctness and completeness.

Dom