Re: Configuring codecs

A few questions:

1.  This will work with createAnswer, correct?

2.  Does this applies to all RtpSenders?   What if the app wants different
codecs for different RtpSenders?

3.  If {codecs: ...} is not provided in a subsequent createOffer, does it
use the last given value or revert to the default?

4.  Did you consider put {codecs: ...} on addTransceiver or addTrack?  It
might make sense there as a per-RtpSender option that is set once rather
than for each call to createOffer.  On the other hand, it's not as easy to
use that for controlling what happens in createAnswer.