Re: PR for queued operations with promises (#314) has been merged

On 1 October 2015 at 11:23, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:
> The PR has been merged.  Now that those immersed in the gory details of
> Promises have reached consensus, and the change is merged, is everyone else
> OK with the result?

If you are not happy, please open an issue and explain what is wrong.
I understand that this might have been improved in various directions,
but I think what is there is a reasonable compromise between the
competing concerns.  Importantly, it is correct in the sense that it
will produce the results we want.