Re: [Suspected Junk Mail] New functionality in PR - priority

I think we are a long ways from agreeing on how simulcast and RtpEncodingParameters work and they are going to turn out to be complicated. I agree that we will want to be able to set the priority separately for different layers but it's not clear what objects will represent that. We can figure all of that out later but even then, we will want the simple case to be simple and for people that are not using layered codecs or other weird encodings, they are just going to want to set this at a RtpSender level.

I'm not saying that we don't *also* need this at whatever the per layer object is - we do - and that will probably be RtpEncodingParameters but I still think that having this at the RtpSender is the right thing. So for the simple stuff I would like to add this spec now on RtPSender and when we figure out where else it is needed we can add that then.