New functionality in PR - priority

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:52:40 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

just a heads-up (or something like that):

There's a pull request in the queue for adding a "priority" field to
RTPSender and to DataChannels:

https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/228

This is to support the priority mechanism specified here:

draft-ietf-rtcweb-transport section 4
draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage section 12.1.3
draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

I don't think there's anything controversial in it, but it's nice that
the WG is aware of what's happening when we add new functionality into
the spec (even when it's been talked about for a long time).

Harald