Re: REMINDER: Doodle: Face to Face meeting in September 2015

Harald,

I thought we had agreed to try to balance the meetings between West Coast
US,
East Coast US, and Europe. If you look at the schedule after IETF 93, I
believe
we will have had the following meeting distribution:

IETF93 {'EU': 8, 'NONE': 999, 'WC': 5, 'AS': 3, 'EC': 6}

This suggests that the next meeting should be West Coast, or failing that
East Coast, not Europe.

-Ekr