Re: Proposed amendments to WebRTC charter

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:14 PM, Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com
> wrote:

> What I *think* we do have agreement on is to incorporate objects
> (RtpSender, RtpReceiver, IceTransport, DtlsTransport) into the WebRTC 1.0
> API, roughly along the lines originally proposed by Justin at the May 2014
> interim, and subsequently discussed at TPAC (and partially incorporated
> recently).

That's our understanding as well and we support that, I was just hoping to
see a bit more structure here before speaking to it in the charter.

At any rate, not going to stand fast if I am the only one.