Re: Proposed amendments to WebRTC charter

On 3/27/15 13:57, Erik Lagerway wrote:
> Adam, I think you might have misinterpreted my comments. I am not
> saying we should omit it because ORTC CG is working on it, although
> there are other participants in the WG who might argue that point.

I didn't interpret it that way.

What I heard you say, once you fill in all the context, resolves to: "if
you're going to mention the ORTC GC in your charter, then you need to
wait until the WebRTC WG and ORTC CG negotiate a joint plan before you
can include text in the WebRTC WG charter about what the WebRTC WG plans
to do."

I'm simply proposing that we eliminate the predicate, since I don't
think the value it adds is worth the cost you're suggesting it should incur.

--
Adam Roach
Principal Platform Engineer