Re: {add|remove}Track are confusing names

This is a naming debate; it's unclear that
createSender/removeSender/onreceiver are more intuitive than
addTrack/removetTrack/ontrack.

That said, I agree that removeTrack(sender) is a bit awkward; we could just
as easily make that removeTrack(track || sender).