F2F meeting at TPAC 2015

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:37:14 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>, public-media-capture@w3.org
Hi,

W3C annual all-groups meeting, TPAC 2015, is scheduled the week of
October 26-30 in Sapporo, Japan:
http://www.w3.org/2015/11/TPAC/

This sets it in the same country (although in different regions) as the
IETF meeting, scheduled the following week.

The Chairs and I suggest we thus take advantage of TPAC 2015 to organize
a WebRTC WG / Media Capture Task Force meeting, and schedule it at the
end of the week (Thursday / Friday) to put it as close as possible to
the IETF meeting for those that attend both events.

Please let us know if you have any concerns with this plan; we plan to
indicate by the end of this month our intent to meet at TPAC 2015  if we
don't hear otherwise.

Dom