Re: Should pc.getRemoteStreams() include all remote tracks after pcsetRemoteDescription() ?

Should have read Justin's mail before I wrote.

I'm not sure that the .stop() part is entirely clear, but I agree the rest
is.
I'll leave the issue open pending reexamining the spec and discussing
with Justin.

-Ekr