Re: PR for adding RtpSender.transport, RtpReceiver.transport, RTCDtlsTransport, RTCIceTransport, etc

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:19:48 +0000
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
CC: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Jun 22, 2015, at 6:16 PM, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com<mailto:pthatcher@google.com>> wrote:

?
I'm fine with changing it to "getSelectedCandidatePair"
? (what we had at TPAC 2014)?
.  Does anyone else have an opinion before I change it?

I think we need to be very clear about what it means. If the pair has been checked successfully and media is being sent, but the "use candidate" flag was not set, is it considered "selected"?