Fwd: [rtcweb] Updated WG Last call for draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:56:06 +1000
To: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Forwarding this from the IETF, because I am unclear what effect a ICE
update has on a Web application.

Would the UA take care of ICE updates or would that get exposed on the
API level?
Would the RTCPeerConnection be pulled down when consent expires and
need to be re-established?
How can we deal with ICE updates without killing an existing video connection?

Thanks,
Silvia.