Erik Lagerway as new co-chair of WebRTC Working Group

From: Vivien Lacourba <vivien@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:46:13 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
We are  pleased to report that the W3C Director is nominating Erik
Lagerway (Hookflash) as an additional co-chair to the WebRTC Working
Group.

As our proposed new charter sets the path for convergence with the work
started in the ORTC Community Group, we expect Erik's experience in
leading that group will prove a great asset in finalizing the 1.0
version of the WebRTC API and in progressing on the path of convergence.

Please join us in welcoming our latest addition to the chairs team!

Dom, Vivien (staff contacts), Harald and Stefan (co-chairs)

--
Vivien Lacourba                      World Wide Web Consortium
vivien@w3.org                        http://www.w3.org