Re: PR 258 (Add RTCRtpParameters.codec, RTCRtpCodecParameters, etc.)

I fixed the typo.  Thanks for catching that.

I was hesitant to add a typedef to the spec, since there are no other
typedefs in it at all (the style seems out of place, especially since it
would only be used in one place).

I'm also hesitant to make it an octet, since in principle there's no reason
that an RtpSender couldn't send with PT > 127.  It's just a current
limitation of RTP.  For example, if one head a header extension for adding
another byte to the PTs, then one wouldn't need to limit the PT to an
octet.