Re: PR for adding RtpSender.transport, RtpReceiver.transport, RTCDtlsTransport, RTCIceTransport, etc

From: Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 12:52:01 +0000
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
CC: "Makaraju, Maridi Raju (Raju)" <Raju.Makaraju@alcatel-lucent.com>, "Eric Rescorla" <ekr@rtfm.com>, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On Jul 24, 2015, at 14:08, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com<mailto:pthatcher@google.com>> wrote:

Is everyone OK with the current state of the PR now?  I made all the edits to address feedback that had consensus.  Is there anything else?

[BA] A few comments:

                + attribute is the underlying transport that is used to send
                + and receive packets. The underlying transport may not be
                + shared between multiple <code>RTCDtlsTransport</code>
                + objects.

[BA] I might say "multiple active RTCDtlsTransport objects" because that is when the multiplexing Issue arises.

                + This event handler, of event handler event
                + type <code><a href=
                + "#event-icenomincatedcandidatepairchange">icenomincatedcandidatepairchange</a></code>,
                + MUST be fired any time the <a href=
                + "#dom-icetransport-state"><code>RTCIceTransport</code>'s
                + selected candidate pair</a> changes.

[BA] s/nomincated/selected/

RTCIceTransport"
                + <dt>readonly attribute RTCIceConnectionState state</dt>

[BA] Should this be RTCIceTransportState?