Re: Proposal for a way to set the send codec on an RtpSender.

I made https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-pc/pull/258 to show what I'm
suggesting we add.

Is there any interest out there for allowing the JS to control the send
codec without SDP munging?  I've spoken to many application developers that
want it, but I've gotten silence on the list so far.