Re: I have created a PR for RtpEncodingParameters.maxBitrate

I forgot one point here ... there needs to be a pointer to somewhere
that says how the bitrate is defined.

Should it be the target bitrate of encoded data, with no RTP or IP
headers? How much overshoot is permitted over short intervals (say, for
encoding I-frames)?

(Note - this question also applies to the targetBitrate defined in
http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-stats/#dictionary-rtcoutboundrtpstreamstats-members.
They should probably be aligned.)

Harald

--