Re: WebRTC Certificate Management - a plea to NOT use Web Crypto

That is Ryan's point #2, IIUC, but he is also putting forth point #1, which
is that a key object is the wrong abstraction for WebRTC to use here;
rather, it should be some form of serializable 'Identity' object, and the
fact that said object would contain a key (at least, at present) is simply
an implementation detail.

The general usage pattern here, for an application that wants key
continuity, would be as follows:

initial setup:
key = RTCGenerateKey();
serialize(key, storage);

placing a call:
key = deserialize(storage);
pc = new RTCPeerConnection({dtlsKeys: key});

>>> http://www.w3.org/TR/html-design-principles/#priority-of-constituencie