CfC for FPWD "Media Capture from DOM Elements" ended, time to publish

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:17:18 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
The CfC period for publishing a FPWD of 'Media Capture from DOM
Elements' [1] has ended. There were no responses, but given the
formulation "silence will be considered as agreement" in the CfC and
given that we know of individuals that are for publishing we consider
there is consensus from the WebRTC WG to move forward with a FPWD.

We'll sync with the DAP WG, and if the situation is similar there we
will work with the editors and W3C staff to make this happen.

Harald and Stefan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2015Jan/0088.html