Re: [rtcweb] ICE exposes 'real' local IP to javascript

The thing I was wondering about was, should there be a confirmation dialog
when browser tries to setup any type of peer-to-peer connection? We get a
confirmation dialog when microphone or camera access is requested. I think
setting up a peer-to-peer connection is something that should be controlled
by the user on the per web site basis in the similar manner.

Roman Shpount