Doodle for Virtual Face-to-Face

From: Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:37:03 -0800
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Based on the feedback we have received from the group we will be proceeding
with a virtual face-to-face meeting as previously proposed. From a
simplicity perspective we will be using Hangouts for this initial meeting,
we will review this again once we have received feedback from this initial
meeting.

Here is a Doodle proposing the week of January 11 with times based on
previous teleconference calls.

http://doodle.com/poll/dywgpi2eintfz9di

If everyone could please indicate their preferred date/times before the
holidays set in that would be greatly appreciated.

Erik, for the chairs.

*Hookflash* <http://hookflash.com/> | m 1.604.562.8647 | erik@hookflash.com