Re: Proposal: Replace offerToReceiveVideo with PeerConnection.createRtpReceiver.

I think this is an interesting idea, but unfortunately it leads to other
questions:

1) offerToReceiveVideo can be set with a lower number to create a=sendonly
m= lines. That is, lines with only a sender, but no receiver. Clearly
createRtpReceiver cannot accomplish this, so what do we do?

One option could be to *always* generate a RtpReceiver when a RtpSender is
created, and then .active can be set to false on the RtpReceiver to make
the overall line a=sendonly.

2) what happens if you call createRtpReceiver on the callee side?
OfferToCreateVideo only affects the offerer, but with createRtpReceiver
we'd need to understand the callee behavior as well.

It seems like it would create an 'extra' receiver, similar to how this is
handled on the offerer side, and therefore require a renegotiation to take
effect.