Re: Meeting times for the September 9-10th face to face

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 9:49 PM, Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2015, at 10:17, Simon Pietro Romano <spromano@unina.it> wrote:
> >
> > Really? An option would be to hire Meetecho also for W3C meetings.
> >
> > Simon
>
> [BA] Indeed it would be good for the W3C to embrace and invest in its own
> technology.  Retiring Zakim was long overdue.  Recordings would IMHO be
> very useful. Maybe this would be a good suggestion for the AC?

I'm certainly happy to have remote participation, but the current version
seems
to involve a fair amount of disruptive messing around with the technology
(who's in the queue, we can't hear you, stand in the box...). I'm not sure
that that's a good tradeoff, especially in an interim.

-Ekr