Re: Proposal: Add RtpSenderInit parameter to addTrack.

On 4/30/2015 12:54 AM, Justin Uberti wrote:
> This seems like a smart approach; I find points #1/#3 especially
> persuasive.

As do I.   Especially with something with potentially a lot of options,
and where adding options is likely, this sort of named parameter
approach via an Init object/dict is definitely a win.

> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com
> <mailto:pthatcher@google.com>> wrote:
>
>     While talking to Stefan about the possibility of per-RtpSender
>     control of VAD, and thinking about all the recent discussion
>     around MSID, I realized that there was a common need to add
>     parameters to addTrack.
>
>     I propose we add a dictionary parameter "RtpSenderInit", like we
>     have DataChannelInit that contains parameters for
>     PeerConnection.createDataChannel without making the parameter list
>     a mess.

snip

--
Randell Jesup -- rjesup a t mozilla d o t com
Please please please don't email randell-ietf@jesup.org!  Way too much spam