Re: Proposed Charter Changes

This proposal is basically "extend the current charter for a couple years
with no real changes".
I could probably live with that.

OTOH, if we're bothering to recharter and hint at 1.1 it might be better to
really say what
we're doing for 1.1. A draft that attempts to do that is at:

https://github.com/ekr/webrtc-charter/tree/ekr_revision

The commit logs should make clear what the changes are.

-Ekr