Editor team focus

From: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 15:01:34 +0000
To: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>

Hi All,

With the GetUserMedia spec close to done and the key objects from ORTC introduced into the PeerConnection draft, I think we are in pretty good shape, and I want to shift my focus in on a specific part of the work that will needs to get done. I’ve discussed this with the chairs and editor team, and I am going to focus on creating text for the things we need to add to the PeerConnection spec to make it line up with JSEP, while my co-editors take the lead in the integration of requests and editing on other aspects of the document..

Cullen