Re: Mucking with SDP

On Mon, 2015-04-13 at 18:48 -0700, Justin Uberti wrote:
> FWIW, Chrome switched (in Chrome 42, IIRC) to never put a IPv6 into
> the c=
> line when an IPv4 exists, due to problems like this.
>
> Note that IPv6 gathering is only on for a subset of the Chrome
> population
> at this time, which may explain some of the transient errors you are
> seeing.

Ah, I was wondering about that; we had only a small number of machines
that were hitting this, and it seemed to be somewhat random which ones
were affected.

On the plus side, having Chrome turn this on did help find and fix an
issue in FreeSWITCH that we wouldn't have seen otherwise...
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7396

--
Calvin Walton <calvin.walton@kepstin.ca>