Re: Promises in 1.0

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:46:50 +0200
To: "piranna@gmail.com" <piranna@gmail.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
> I've develop a function that set a Node.js callback on a Promise,
> maybe they would implement internally something similar (Promises
> first, callbacks as alternative)

That's exactly what I'm not looking for :)

My real concern is: How to detect, from the JS, whether the browser
implements callbacks or promises based WebRTC API? Just let's imagine
that, at some time, browsers remove the callbacks API. I do not want a
JS layer that transforms promises to callbacks or vice-versa ;)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>