RE: Stats document - status and intent to call for FPWD

Is the plan to remove some/all of the stats section from the WebRTC 1.0 spec and just point to the new document?
From: Harald Alvestrand [harald@alvestrand.no]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:06 AM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Cc: varun >> Singh Varun
Subject: Stats document - status and intent to call for FPWD

Thanks to Varun Singh's valiant efforts, we now have a stats draft that
is in W3C format.

It's hosted on github, and is visible here:

http://w3c.github.io/webrtc-stats/

The repository and tracker is here:

https://github.com/w3c/webrtc-stats

We intend to ask the WG chairs (the one who isn't an author) to issue a
call for adoption of this draft as FPWD (First Public Working Draft) soon.

            Harald