Re: Getting a MediaStream from a <video> element

On 13/09/14 06:02, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:
> On 13/09/14 03:01, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>> On 09/11/2014 10:28 AM, Martin Thomson wrote:
>>> Indeed I did.  It's not been particularly high on the priority list.
>>> Please let me know if I need to raise the priority.  Intent to
>>> implement from other browsers would make a substantial difference to
>>> how I prioritize this.
>>>
>> Since it's one of the pieces we have agreement to add to the spec, we
>> either have to abandon it or add it before we Last Call the getusermedia
>> spec.
>>
>> So I think it's pretty important.
>
> My memory is that it was going to be a separate document (allowing us to
> finalize getusermedia soon).

Well, don't rely on my memory. Digging back, the opinion of the room in
DC was that it should be integrated
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2014May/0290.html).

But given that quite long time has passed, and that we're trying to get
gUM to last call, I think we should consider a separate document instead.