Agenda, updated

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 15:04:10 -0700
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Here's the updated agenda:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/October_30-31_2014

We are still missing some presentations; we hope to have them all before
the meeting.

For those who hate clicking links:

    Oct 30, 8:30 - 12:00 (we're taking one hour of the "open slot 11 -
    15")[edit
    <https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=October_30-31_2014&action=edit&section=2>]

  *
      o Startup (chairs, all): 15 mins
      o authenticated origins (TAG rep, all): 60 min
      o Break 15 min
      o MediaStreamTrack ended (Jan-Ivar): 30 min
      o audio output device enumeration (Justin): 30 min
      o Next steps for Media Capture and Streams document (chairs, W3C
        team): 60 min
          + Readiness for Last Call
          + Last Call mechanics and expectations

    Oct 31, 13:00 - TBD (Starting early taking two hours from the "open
    slot 11-15")[edit
    <https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=October_30-31_2014&action=edit&section=3>]

  * mediacapture-depth (Anssi, Ningxin, Rob): 45 mins
      o preso
        <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1mwlD8H_RzlB2JheyjqXxa7sMSMTN8x96VgSzjy5B4pc/>, spec
        <http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/>

  * Screensharing (Martin) (30 min)
  * Bugs waltkthrough (HTA) (30 min)

  * Break (15 min)
  * Preparing test cases and getting them to the repo (Dom) (30 min)

  *
      o open (deal with open issues Media Capture and Streams): TBD

  * Revised schedule and next steps in the Media Capture Task Force
      o Schedule for items beyond MediaCapture

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.