Re: Which stream/transport does PC.oniceconnectionstatechange points to?

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:36:20 +0200
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
> If we ever add transport objects to the spec (not in version 1.0!), we
> should expect to see events fired related to single connections, but in
> version 1.0, the RTCIceConnectionState refers to the aggregate state, not
> the state of individual transports.

Yep. I would have not reported this if browsers behave in that way,
but AFAIR some browser fires
oniceconnectionstatechange(connected/completed) twice (I will recheck
it).

BTW, it is sad that I cannot know whether my video stream is connected
or not. Typically I wait until the "completed" event in order to begin
displaying the remote video, but it may happen that the remote video
has already connected but the audio has not, so I must wait until both
connect.

Well, hope we can manage per-transport events soon :)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>