Proposal for RtpSender.rtcpTransport

From: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 20:53:11 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
At TPAC (2014), we reached consensus on adding IceTransport and
DtlsTransport.

But one detail we need to resolve is where we put an RTCP transport on
RtpSender when not using rtcp-mux.  I propose we add it like so:

partial interface RtpSender {
  readonly attribute DtlsTransport transport;
  readonly attribute DtlsTransport rtcpTransport; // === transport if muxing
}

partial interface RtpReceiver {
  readonly attribute DtlsTransport transport;
  readonly attribute DtlsTransport rtcpTransport;  // same as above
}