From: Harald Alvestrand [mailto:harald@alvestrand.no]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:13 PM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: WebRTC and backpressure (how to stop reading?)

On 03/27/2014 11:50 PM, Martin Thomson wrote:
> On 27 March 2014 12:35, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
>> Besides, we've already accepted that the application can get data
>> handed to it in 1-Gbyte chunks. That camel was larger than not doing backpressure...
> That's fine for folks who have somewhere to put the Gbyte.  As I
> recall, we also decided that we would allow receivers to cap the size
> of messages.  Twice.

Yep, that's why I called it 1-Gbyte and not 1-Pbyte chunks (the websockets protocol once limited chunks to 2^24 bytes, I remember...)

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna