Re: Notification callback for RTCPeerConnection

Hi Harald,
Thank you for your response.

Actually, I missed the oniceconnectionstatechange while providing above
example, which will be covered by existing callbacks.
But AFAIK, single call-back to all the notifications which can distinguish
with a notification type enum or string, will be more useful for extending
the notifications in future.

Thanks,
Kiran.