Re: Notification callback for RTCPeerConnection

From: Kiran Kumar <g.kiranreddy4u@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 12:18:54 +0530
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi Harald,
Thank you for your response.

Actually, I missed the oniceconnectionstatechange while providing above
example, which will be covered by existing callbacks.
But AFAIK, single call-back to all the notifications which can distinguish
with a notification type enum or string, will be more useful for extending
the notifications in future.

Thanks,
Kiran.