MediaStreamEvent

From: Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 16:42:01 -0400
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Why is MediaStreamEvent.stream nullable?
http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/webrtc.html#mediastreamevent

Unless there's a non-circular reason, I suggest we make the readonly arg
non-nullable AND either:

 1. make the stream a required constructor arg or
 2. add prose that constructor must throw on null or absence of the
    stream init-dictionary member, or
 3. add no prose and leave it to be inferred

Then perhaps use the same pattern for the other events as well.

Minor naming side-note: I expected the newly proposed addTrack() api and
onaddtrack to take an event named MediaStreamTrackEvent rather than
AddTrackEvent, for consistency. Thoughts on naming there?

.: Jan-Ivar :.