Re: Server-oriented stack (Was: Summary (updated)...)

What's the benefit of a separate (empty) mailing list for this topic?
This sounds more like a passive "go away!" message than trying to be
helpful :)

This discussion is relevant to great number of people on this list and
as evidence of that I would point out over 90% of the WebRTC World
participants were deploying Native Applications or Servers/Gateways.
There is a lot of reinventing the wheel going on.

I would also like to point out that we're introducing a single
low-volume discussion thread to this list. There is no risk of us
flooding out other discussions. Let's just let the topic play itself out.

Gili