Re: Cross origin screensharing

If you need to pick a window for sharing from the chooser, what additional
security would the extension provide?

As I have mentioned before, based on the attack vectors related to
extensions, I expect extension installation to be disabled in enterprise
environment. This will render screen sharing in its current form unusable.

Roman Shpount