Re: Min DTMF Gap

I'm not convinced that the timing figures in the ITU specifications
are relevant here.  In that case, DTMF is being used for call setup -
can you really imagine a WebRTC use case where you connect to a
gateway that gives you a dial tone, and then have to provide the
destination number over DTMF?  If you are connecting through a gateway
to a legacy PSTN destination, it's far more likely that you have
already provided the destination number in the signalling layer, but
end up connected to a DTMF-driven menu system.  I don't think these
would be required to meet the same timing guidelines.

Having said that, as long as the defaults are set sensibly (and the
current values look fine to me), I think giving the developer more
flexibility is a good idea.  It should be down to them to ensure the
timing is appropriate in their use case, not the WebRTC specification.
--
Principal Design Engineer
Crocodile RCS Ltd