Re: asynchrony for addStream w/ error/success callbacks

On 1/10/14 5:07 PM, Adam Roach wrote:
> On 1/10/14 12:03, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey wrote:
>> The createOffer error callback. It's an add/remove cart and checkout
>> pattern.
>
> On every e-commerce site I've ever used, an attempt to add an
> out-of-stock item (or more of an item than they have in stock) will
> complain at that very moment, as opposed to waiting for an attempt to
> checkout.

You have the item already, so you know you're not sold out. You don't
learn that when you add.

But it appears my analogy is not helping. Have you ever filled in a
C-language struct or JS object and passed that to a call? Same thing.

> /a

.: Jan-Ivar :.